- This event has passed.
25th Annual Rural Health Education Summit
March 4 - March 5
25th Annual Summit, an opportunity to keep alive rural health voices in Florida.
Featured sessions include:
- “If we keep hem-hawing around, the big boys are going to get our cheese”- The Changing Healthcare Market in Rural Florida
- Emergency Preparedness: A Partnership between Healthcare and the Community
- Status of Rural Health in Florida, a white paper presentation
- Healthier Communities Through Advocacy
- Federal health policy update
- Jail Diversion in Florida’s Rural Communities
Featured speakers include:
- Jeff Harper – Principal of InQuiseek Consulting
- Patty Harper- CEO of InQuiseek Consulting
- Scott Darius, Executive Director, Florida Voices for Health Coalition
Do you know an outstanding rural health leader? Or a compassionate public servant improving the quality of life in rural Florida?
Shine a light on their work by submitting a nomination for the Wendell Rollason Award or the Rural Physician of the Year. Nominations will be accepted until February 18, 2019 and awards will be presented during the FRHA Annual Educational Summit. Submit a nomination here.
Rural hospital administrators and staff, rural health network directors, rural governments, county health departments, public health workers, legislators, nonprofits, medical students, educational institutes and individuals interested in the health and well-being of rural Floridians.
Registration fee includes:
All educational sessions and meal functions (breakfast, lunch, snack and reception Monday; breakfast, lunch and snack on Tuesday), 2019 FRHA Membership ($50 value) and professional networking with exhibitors and colleagues.