- This event has passed.
2018 FMA Annual Meeting & Conference
August 3 - August 5
Join us for a weekend full of fun activities
- Three days of Live CME, including state-mandated courses.
- Annual Good Government Luncheon, featuring high-profile policymakers who make an impact on medicine
- House of Delegates and installation of the FMA’s 142nd President, Corey L. Howard, M.D.
- David A. Paulus, M.D. Poster Symposium, where medical students, residents, and fellows share their research and clinical work
- Networking events that connect you with your colleagues from across the state
- Enjoy a weekend with your colleagues and family, get a little sun and have a little fun!